There it is folks...the six month belly. I am now officially being stopped by other pregnant women and strangers asking me all kinds of questions about the baby. One woman stopped me the other day and just said "you're cute." I wasn't sure if that was because I am pregnant or if she just thought I was cute. Nonetheless, I smiled awkwardly, said "thank you" and kept walking. So much for being a private person! Pregnancy really hinders that if you are going to be out and about.

Anyway, I am feeling wonderful and Rich and I have our next appointment on the 15th. We will be sure and keep you posted! Baby is moving all the time and seems to like meal time :)
P.S. Since I am now referring to my face as a "moonpie," you may not get to see what I look like at 8 or 9 months. Much more than just the belly is growing and I may stop documenting alltogether!
1 comment:
You have the cutest belly I have ever seen.
Heather
Post a Comment