Wednesday, October 17, 2007

6 Months Go by in a Flash!

I had my 24 week (actually it was 25) appointment on Monday. I had to do a glucose tolerance test and got my blood drawn for what the doctor said would be "the last time during my pregnancy." A small victory, I guess, in comparison to what will happen in about 15 weeks.


In the meantime, Rich and I are working hard at getting the nursery set up and we've gotten some super cute gifts so far! Thanks to friends, family and certainly grandmother's our baby's wardrobe is starting to shape up! You can't see them here, but he's even got his first pair of jeans...way too cute.









Have you ever seen such a cute little onesie! Thank you Grammie! There are even sippy cups and blocks to match. Let's hope he doesn't go to Florida!

Yes, Rich and I have picked a name, but we aren't revealing it just yet. Here's a clue just to keep you guessing. And, sorry, Dad...it's not Joe! Please, no guessing on the blog, we want it to be a surprise :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally think that you should wait until he is born to reveal the adorable name, but I cannot say that we will do the same:)

The book I liked best was "Good Night, Sleep Tight: The Sleep Lady's Gentle Guide to Helping Your Child Go to Sleep, Stay Asleep and Wake Up Happy" by Kim West.

Love,
H

Kelly and Brian said...

Can he go to USC?

Kelly

Anonymous said...

We so enjoy reading your blog. It keeps us up to date with what is going on with you two..I mean three! Priscilla you are beautiful!

We can't wait to find out our nephew's name! What is the nursery theme?

xoxo
Kristin