The ultrasound is from our 20 week visit. His head is on the left and you can see a faint outline of his profile (nose and lips) and his chest is on the right. Rich and I read him stories at bedtime and he enjoys when I sing the "Gummi Bear" theme song and responds by kicking and spinning.
Monday, September 24, 2007
22 Weeks and Counting
Well, I've passed the "half way" mark and our baby boy is growing stronger each day. The little flutter kicks have graduated to full blown kicks. I have been able to see these for a while, but because he is in my body, I know what to look for. Over the past few weeks, however, Rich has been able to enjoy this process with me and we have found that cold grapes are a winner for the little guy. Rich will literally stuff grapes into my mouth in the morning so that he can see his son "kick." It is pretty funny.
The ultrasound is from our 20 week visit. His head is on the left and you can see a faint outline of his profile (nose and lips) and his chest is on the right. Rich and I read him stories at bedtime and he enjoys when I sing the "Gummi Bear" theme song and responds by kicking and spinning.
The ultrasound is from our 20 week visit. His head is on the left and you can see a faint outline of his profile (nose and lips) and his chest is on the right. Rich and I read him stories at bedtime and he enjoys when I sing the "Gummi Bear" theme song and responds by kicking and spinning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thor looks very handsome.
Post a Comment