Some of you have been asking how I have been feeling, so I thought I would share. All I can say is that I have GD's (good days) and CD's (couch days). Yesterday was a couch day. At about week 10 I started to have more energy and I thought my "morning sickness" days were behind me, but alas, they were not. Week 11 has been more of the same that I experienced at weeks 7, 8, and 9. My cravings include Arby's (yeah, that's what I thought too), Japanese foods like Miso soup and udon noodles and at night I like to drink a fruit smoothie.
The picture below shows what it looks like to have "morning sickness" which incidentally last all stinkin' day and has little to do with the morning for me.

I've been doing a lot of bike riding, walking and swimming (kicks). All of these exercises have helped with nausea and from what I hear from other experienced ladies the "honeymoon period" of the second trimester is right around the corner. I go in for my 12 Week appointment next Monday, stay tuned.
1 comment:
This is how I feel when it is 110 degrees too! :)
Kelly
Post a Comment