Monday, July 23, 2007

California Dreamin'

Well it wasn't "such a winter's day," but it was hot enough where we live that we decided to hit the road and hit the beach. I packed a blanket, plenty of snacks and headed to one of my favorite spots. I used to love to sit on the benches at the top and watch all the boats come in...In fact, the cliffs of CDM are where Rich and I got engaged and where he spent many summer days chillin' at the beach when he was a kid. But I began to feel tired and it was time for my nap...I found the perfect shade bearing tree!Rolled out my blanket and snoozed in the ocean air. It even got a little chilly, so I pulled the blanket over my shoulders. From the street, I probably looked like a homeless person, but I didn't care. It was less than 100 degrees and if I was cold, I wasn't complaining!
Jakob and Rich had a great time splashing and playing "sharks."
Cayden (left) and Bryce (right) even joined in on the fun...showing us the art of jumping.
The three boys are getting bigger and bigger every time we visit! What a fun time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and Rich had a great time in California. Thanks for sharing.

Hmmm...the 'Princess' is leading.

Carmen and Rob Smith said...

Priscilla looks like a fun vacation! Hopefully your morning sickness will soon be a thing of the past! Mine lasted until 16 weeks but it has been smooth sailing from there! Hugs to you!