Apparently, when the Pacheco's are in town, we all feel like we can do some stunts on the bikes. Check out Mom, Dad and Priscilla pulling some tricks down White Rock Road while Rich takes photos.

This is Mom and Dad in front of one of the Saguaro's.

Now this little guy is something you definitely want to stay away from.

And the Teddy Bear Cholla "forest." At our local mountains there is one section that we call "jumping star way" because of the infestation of jumping/teddy bear chollas.

We had fun with Mom and Dad and hope that you can visit again soon...there are many more hikes, bike rides, pizzas to eat and rooms to paint! We enjoyed having you here.
2 comments:
I enjoyed painting "the green room" .... a solitude for creative thinking.
Select your next room. When $50 tickets come around again, I'll be there to paint.
Dad
I enjoyed painting "the green room" ... a solitude for creative thinking. Get the next room preped. When $50 tickets come around again, I'll be there to paint.
Dad
Post a Comment