Happy Birthday Fox! Ten years ago on July 4th weekend, Rich and I went to pick out a little kitten from the National Cat Protection Society in Newport Beach. I wanted to make sure I saw every cat before making a decision, but Rich was smitten with a black and white kitten named "Tiny." Tiny was the runt of his litter and our version of Clifford the big red dog. When we got him home, we changed his name to Fox (after Fox Mulder from the X-Files) and he began to
grow and
grow and
grow! We got him at ten weeks and now he is ten years old!

One of his favorite things to do was to show us just how big he is. He loves to stretch our on his back and make himself super long. We measured him once and he was almost four feet long from ear to tail. He also loves to hang out with Rich and I in his basket. He is the happiest when we are all in the same room together, and then he will go in his basket.

Check out Fox in his stylish and comfortable basket.

Sometimes, he will even get dressed up in a bow tie, but I'm not sure how much he likes that. Despite that many think he is a Tuxedo Cat, he is infact not. He is more accurately described as a Bicolor cat...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuxedo_cat#Tuxedo_cats as you can see from the color chart on the link provided.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Fox! If you ever feel so inclined, go ahead and write a post on the blog.
Heather
Fox is a TUXEDOI CAT disguising as a bi-color cat. Watch him when he changes his suit next time.
I think I saw him dancing outside chippendales on the bar tables in the Rio Casino in Las Vegas when I was there last month... the bowtie and the eyes look familiar.
Happy birthday, Fox! Here is to 10 great years handsome man!
Post a Comment