Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where Have We Been?

Basically we've been managing a bad case of colic...our pediatrician says he doesn't believe in colic, but then again, I don't believe in Santa Claus and what do you know? Every December 25th I wake to unwrap brightly colored packages addressed to: me...from: guess who? That's right Santa Claus. So there you have it...We've been relying on the much needed encouragement and help from friends and family and my CMA (Colic Mom's Anonymous) Support Group (AM, Angie and anyone else who will listen).

Anyway, it's been quite a challenging time and we've been doggy padding to stay afloat. Amidst, all this, we've still managed to get some great pictures of our cutie and I must say, he's been quite a trooper despite the colic and acid reflux he's had to deal with since his arrival.

Above: enjoying bath time with his sea creatures toys. He loves to splash his arms and legs in the warm water.
Above: we were both sooo tuckered out after a particularly nasty bout of colic and reflux. He slept peacefully on my chest for about two hours and I enjoyed the cuddle time.

No comments: