Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No Colic, No Cry...

What a difference a week makes! Daddy's intuition was right, change the formula. The process to get here though was the hard part. It's a matter of just changing one thing at a time and each change we had to wait four or five days to see if it made a difference. This change, however, was worth the wait. Joaquin's tummy is much happier and I think that makes everyone happier.


This is my silly smile. Mommy had fun taking pictures while Grandma made me laugh.

Me and Grandma by the pretty flowers. Do you see my "turtle mobile" in the background?

Mommy and me smiling away. I was still in my PJ's from the morning. I am really getting so big (and handsome)!

Daddy likes to put me in the superman pose. Or as he says "should I throw him in the Superman?" Do you see how long I am getting?

No comments: