Are you starting to see a theme develop here? Bottom line: Acid Reflux and Colic are not funny. My sense of humor to get through the last eight weeks, however, is. I have literally surrendered weekly in hopes that if I just waive the white flag long and hard enough that Sargent Colic, General Reflux and their minions would just relent and leave us the heck alone!!! Unfortunately, my white flag is tattered and torn from all the flapping and the score? Colic: 1, Mommy: 0.I have cursed doctors, nurses, websites and yes, even the Almighty. I've gone from meltdown, to snapping, to losing it, to surrendering so many times that my brain is dizzy from the expedition and my spirit has been quieted to a whimper. But this week, our prayers were answered in the form of a frail, white haired, loving granny from Texas -- just kidding, Mom...
We have had a week of restoration and hope. We're back in the game. The white flag is taking a break. So enjoy the latest pics while we've had a few moments. It may be awhile before we get to it again. And please...keep us in your prayers.
Above: On the way to the airport to meet Grandma, doesn't he look so handsome? Notice his little hand grasping the teddy bear. (thanks, Grandy's).
Above: On our morning walk/ride.
Above: one of many smiles resulting from a date night and just a little more sleep since Grandma has been here. I chose the "comfort" chair for a reason, cause that's what I've needed.
Above: Daddy with a future Bulldawg...
Above: Mommy with her handsome boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment