Two weeks goes by in a...

You can read all the books in the world, get all the gear, stock up on diapers, burp cloths, layette, and baby wipes...but nothing will prepare you for the sleep deprivation that comes with having a newborn!!

This is our once clean bedroom...turned nursery. Note: baby bottle still on the head board from one of the middle of the night feedings. It's been a rough two weeks.

At least someone is getting some shut eye :) Isn't he the cutest thing? We just love him so much. I always said that I wanted my children to have a voice of their own, to know who they are. I think I got my wish!

By the way, if you haven't gotten a phone call back from us yet, don't take it personally. If we aren't feeding, changing or burping our son, chances are we are trying to get a little sleep.
5 comments:
You guys are doing so awesome, just hang in there:) Baby Joaquin sure is adorable and looks a lot like a Tallman.
Prissy,
Try to write down all the things you tell me....will be great in a book one day! You can use these memories with your writing skills! You've kept me cracking up :) XOXO,
KK
PS Joe- He is ALL Pacheco I think! :)
Hey Tallman's, God bless you both. I truly can relate to your situation. You know, what we did to pass the time (during the day, between 1 hour naps), we got blockbuster online, free 2 week trail and loaded up on movies, then we did netflix....
oh, and swaddle the little guy as much and as long as you can, but if he is like my kid, it won't last long!! :)
Thanks Jacob...great advice. yeah, it's all about the one hour naps! Love hearing from you :)
Post a Comment