Heading into our sixth week, Rich and I have begun to hit a stride (well, sorta). There are so many new things every day and our baby boy changes all the time, so it's really not a perfect science as much as I wish it were! But we are beginning to feel a bit more confident in our parenting skills and at least we're getting a little sleep.The other day when I was doing laundry, I discovered some clothes that no longer fit him and suddenly I knew what it meant when people say "it goes by so fast." It might be a cliche, but it really does go by in a blink. He is getting very strong from his "tummy time" sessions and is already too long for his baby papasan (although, we still use it).
Close ups were requested, so here you go...some more wonderful moments.

Above: bath time, covered up for modesty :) I love to count the "segments" on his arms and legs.
Above: lounging in his new bouncer...this has been one of the few miracles. but he still prefers mommy and daddy's chest to take a quick snooze; and we don't mind either.
Above: on his changing table. this continues to be one of his favorite places to coo...something about being naked really gets him talking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment