Friday, December 21, 2007

Nesting, Waddling and Trying to Sleep

So, obviously, I'm a nester. This has actually been one of the most fun aspects of being pregnant probably because it works really well with my personality. But here are some other things I have loved about being pregnant and some things I'd rather do without:

LOVES: in no particular order
  1. Getting to spend this time with Rich and sharing/growing all the way!
  2. Nesting - what job requires nesting skills? Sign me up!
  3. Seeing ou son in 3D...so handsome.
  4. Waddling in front of cars that are driving too fast in parking lots...just a friendly reminder that they are DRIVING TOO FAST! Plus, I think it's fun :)
  5. Spontaneous and uncontrollable bursts of deep belly laughing
HMMM...NOT SO MUCH:

  1. Eating Jello, saltines and miso soup for weeks during the first trimester
  2. Wearing the same two pairs of pants and three shirts for months on end
  3. Mad acne
  4. Anxiety over labor, bringing our son home, life changes and oh so much more.
  5. Physical limitations - especially working out! I miss a nice agressive workout.
Here's also a peek of room. I fell in love with Ollie (who I renamed Oscar) Octopus and just went a little crazy (you'll see in the bathroom). You can count three in this picture alone!Changing table, diaper champ and glider (thanks Grammy and Papa!)More Books...Some of these are from my own childhood. My mom sent me a box of things that were mine when I was little girl. I think these touches are what make having your own child so special. I guess my mom was a nester too! P.S. Don't the paint job and chair rail look wonderful? Thanks Dad and "daddy" (that would be you, Rich).And, once again we see the Octopus theme. That's a lot of legs for such a small space! Loving the initials on the wall...Daddy picked those out (yeah, that's you again, Rich).

1 comment:

Joe and Heather said...

Love the nursery and bathroom - so adorable!!