Here are some highlights from our time:
Getting to see Rich's childhood home decorated and lit up for Christmas, always a treat when entering the cul de sac to have such a warm welcome.
Uncle Rich spending some very silly time with the twins. He had them practice their Christmas play songs. We'll get to visit with their cousin Jakob next weekend!!
Rich and Jerry spent time at the very cold USC vs. UCLA game on Saturday while I was at my baby shower. Rich still supporting the Bulldogs, what a fan!

I was so busy mingling and chatting with people I hadn't seen in a while that all I got was this one picture from the baby shower! Bea, Kelly, Julie and Muna you guys look MAH-velous.

What a wonderful time, I truly feel blessed. At 32 weeks, this was our last road trip for a while. We enjoyed our time with family and friends and it's so great to know that you are all just a phone call or e-mail away!
No comments:
Post a Comment