Monday, September 10, 2007

Look Out World...another Boy!

If you voted for a BOY, then you were correct!

The suspense ended this morning when our little "not so shy" guy shall we say revealed himself almost instantly! As if to say...here you go, can I get some rest now? So, the family name will indeed go on. Our baby was once again very active and the doctor said his organs (heart, lungs, bladder, liver, etc...) all look great. His heartbeat was 154, he weighs about 15 oz. and he actually measured at 21 wks. (even though I am 20 wks. pregnant) which the doctor said would most likely fluctuate over the course of the pregnancy.

We even got to see his profile and from what Rich saw, he's going to have my nose. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, we are super excited and celebrated with the baby's favorite snack...STEAK!

From the front: I don't know, black is so slenderizing!













And From the side: Hello baby bump!

3 comments:

Joe and Heather said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited that you are having a son. You two will be such great parents and we can't wait to meet him.

aufdembergblog said...

Yeah, we are so happy for you...Nicholas needs another Tallman buddy.....BOYS are the best and maybe he will have a little Aufdemberg buddy...we will see in February....could be a Rich and Chris...

Anonymous said...

Why are you by the scale? Just kidding....Kelly