Holy Census year! Rich and I were just talking about how fast the past ten years have gone. We refleted on the time we spent New Years with friends who had a stockpile of batteries, bottled water and canned goods for when the world would stop turning when the "millenium bug" hit sending all of our computers into a frenzy that would subsequently shut down supermarkets, gas stations...LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!!!Anyway, here we all are...please enjoy some of pictures from our December. I hope to keep this updated a bit better, but not making any promises ;)
Above: Visiting "Cooper's Farm"
Maybe the best day of his...er...Daddy's life!
I got to ride a REAL front loader...I didn't know there was anyone cooler than my Daddy, but alas, there is. Thanks for the "lift" Mr. Jason!
Me and Daddy making "sweet treats" for Christmas.



Life is complete! Look at this face :)
I'll take this old ride for one last spin before I retire her to the closet forever...
A wheelbarrow too? wow, thank you mommy and daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment