Thursday, July 16, 2009

My summer Vacation...

This summer, we took a vacation to visit my family. We saw my Daddy's parents and my Mommy's parents! First stop was Gammy and Papa's!


Once we got settled, we all went to dinner at one of Daddy and Papa's favorite restaurants for seafood! They even had a BIG scale to weigh all the fish, but I fit on it just fine :)

After dinner it was time for my bath. One of my favorite things to do at Gammy and Papa's is take a "tubby" in the sink! What fun, Papa makes me laugh and Grammy gets me squeaky clean!
The next day, we were off to meet my Grandma and Grandpa! The whole gang was there including my uncles, aunts and all my cousins!! Uncle Eric and Caysen climbed up this big tower with me and daddy!


Once we got settled in our rooms, we headed out to the zoo! This is the whole gang! We look like a fun bunch don't we :)
At the zoo we saw lots of cool animals...zebras, giraffe's, monkeys and even a Panda. But this is my favorite picture from the day. I love my mommy!
While we were on vacation, my Mommy turned 29 (again, Daddy says). We had a great dinner and even got to hear some mariachi's!
My Mommy said that this was her favorite picture from the trip. Said it made her "nostalgic" or something like that...I just LOVED getting all sandy and running up and down the beach. I spent a LOT of time in the water too, a natural, says Daddy.
Well, all good things must come to an end...I had so much fun with my family and cannot wait until our next vacation. Mommy and Daddy keep saying something about snow. Who knows? Whatever they decide, I'm INNN!!!
Oh, one more picture from my trip! A shout out to our cat who had to spend the whole vacation at home. I wanted to honor him by dressing up as him. I hope he reads the blog soon...Until next time!

No comments: