Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some New Things

Being 4 months old has it's advantages. First of all, Mommy likes to "experiment" with lots of new toys. Sometimes I like them right away and sometimes it takes me a little time to warm up to them. At any rate, here are some of my new things. Maybe one day I'll enjoy them more than five minutes!! Above: my controversial "bumbo " seat. Don't worry, mommy keeps a close eye on me when I'm in here and so far, I really like the view from up here.



Above: My new Exersaucer!! At first all the new sounds and lights were overwhelming, but I am really starting to like this thing. I can even grab some of the toys now and am experimenting with moving my feet around.

Above: Not your traditional toy, but I am eyeing the possibilities. There's a long "whiplike" appendage at the back that I think I can grab and it looks harmless from here.

No comments: