Welcome to the roller coaster ride that characterizes the final weeks of pregnancy! No big news at the appointment today. Our boy is hangin' in there and just as cozy as can be; but the doctor said that things can change pretty fast once our baby decides it's time.I am still feeling pretty good, just a bit more fatigued than usual and if I was waddling before, then it was nothing compared to what I am doing now. Instead of the clumsy but fairly quick waddle of a duck, it's more like the slow swaying of an...um...how do I say this...uh...ELEPHANT!
Keep praying for us and we will certainly keep you all posted!
2 comments:
any baby?
Come on Joaquin, Grandma and Grandpa are anxiously waiting for you to arrive. Caysen is here and we are enjoying so much joy with him and the Nothnagel family. Kelsey and Kylie are amazed with 'everyting' Caysen. So Tallman's...come on 'we're ready" for Joaquin. See ya very soon.
Post a Comment