Welcome to the miracle of technology. We were finally able to get our highly anticipated 3D ultrasound and what a neat surprise that was! Our 29 week visit went very well and our little guy is right on track and growing, growing, growing! I am still feeling lots of movement and the other night I was awakened by what I think were hiccups. Pretty cute.
Can you see his face here? He was a little shy at this visit and was covering his face for most of the photo shoot, but we were able to get a couple of pretty good pics.

Here he is a little closer. I already think he is the most handsome little boy I have ever seen. I think he takes after his daddy.
I am 30 weeks today and have been feeling great. Rich and I are so excited about our little blessing, please keep us in your prayers as we near the home stretch!!
3 comments:
Grandpa Said ---
Better get him ready for the traditional wagon ride in the American Flyer red wagon with grandpa.
Grandpa
Kelsey and Kylie will have to share their experiencess at Camp Grandpa with Joaquin.
The 3D is awesome. When I was pregnant with you I was so excited when I got to listen to your heart beat. To actually see a photo is incredible, awesome,,,,,very cute little guy and yes we will continue to pray for you all.
The red wagon flyer is the same one we had for the three of you when you were little. Kelsey and Kylie also went on the red wagon.
Ohhhhh, he's adorable already!!! I love the tomato/toothpick pic! I got your thanksgivng card yesterday... i LOVED the pic on the front! Thanks P-Cill... Love ya!
Post a Comment