My 29th week marked the official entry into my third trimester. Besides the early weeks of nausea, fatigue and 110+ heat, the pregnancy has gone very well and very fast these past few months! The nice weather doesn't seem to be hurting things either. Rich and I go on a walk in the a.m. and then either walk again at night or hit the gym for yoga or some other form of exercise. We have been working on the nursery in small doses and feel it should be ready soon. We still need to get some more items in there before we post pics. But stay tuned, it won't be too much longer.I have been a "nesting" machine over the past few weeks...every drawer, closet, shelf or cabinet has been organized and I've already started Christmas shopping. We even have dry food goods for months. Some of these things are symptomatic of my pregnancy, but let's face it, I'm kind of already a "nester" by nature anyway. We are both super excited to meet our little guy in January!
P.S. you may wonder why I never smile the belly shots...truth be told it makes me have more than one chin, so I always try to keep it lifted while Rich takes the pics. We usually both end up dying laughing by the time I have a picture I actually like :)
2 comments:
Tomato on Toothpicks??? What about Yaty bug? You are a very organized 'nester' It was fun to see all the cute clothes that Baby Tallman has received... Joaquin. He needs a bigger closet .... both Grandma Mary's are having fun adding to his wardrobe.
Before Joaquin makes his grand appearance...we need to welcome with love and joy his cousin Caysen (Vanessa and Eric) due December 27. We are very excited to welcome the first little guy into our family...and a second little guy in January and who knows maybe a third little guy in May (Joe and Heather). Love Gam ma and Gam pa
you look so cute..I think I am twice your size...Aren't I due after you????haha
Post a Comment