Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When Mommy's out...

The whole family feels it. Re-infected root canal's are from the devil, this I am certain.
(above: probably at my worst pain level, before I could see a doctor)

Unfortunately I couldn't take much for the pain (which started on Saturday morning) and couldn't get in to see a dentist until Monday. The weekend was a very loooong, painful, sleepless one. The little warrior did pretty well adjusting to the chaos and offered me his "kitty," "puppy" and a boo boo bag...and gave Daddy a run for his money. What I know for sure is that having a root canal done at 35 weeks pregnant is not something you want to put on your bucket list.
(above: Dr. Mitch. He didn't do the procedure, but he took x-rays to see what was going on and he helped bring the tooth down so that I wasn't doing any needless chomping).

No comments: