I have been forced to document this despite my resistance! Lower lighting helps. Behold, the eight month belly! Smaller than with the little warrior, but unfortunately I don't FEEL any smaller. We are getting excited to meet our little girl. Her room is getting close to being ready (and her closet is already loaded with pink thanks to a whole lotta hand-me-downs from family and friends). Daddy put the new crib together (the one we used for the little warrior needed to be replaced) and I've been putting finishing touches on the walls. There are still lots of little projects that need to be done before we are lost again to the world of two-hour feedings, constant diaper changes, constant holding and rocking...but we are working madly to get those done! After my next appointment I'll move to once a week appointments. We are in the home stretch.
No comments:
Post a Comment