Just thought this would be interesting :) The first picture is my belly with the little warrior...and the second is with the little girl. They are both taken at about seven and a half months.

First thing I notice is that I actually had a chance to blow dry my hair, do my makeup and put on some jewelry in the first pic. Nowadays it's a five minute shower and anything after that is just gravy!! I actually even look tan in this first picture and that's because it was Octoberish and I hiked and walked a LOT. Now it's a pasty white, no makeup, wet ponytail, non-hiking mess!!

AND, despite my husband always saying "YOU'RE HUGE" (I know, seriously) I really am much smaller in the belly than I was with the boy. Girl baby has taken up more real estate around my hips and spare tire area too which is just such a joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment