Monday, July 5, 2010

Phoney

There are at least 200 pics on my camera that need to be downloaded from our little trip, but here are a few from the phone to tide us over. Such a great time celebrating with family and friends. The next 30 days are going to be a little strange, please keep us in your prayers :)

(above) Thanks Grammy and Papa for watching the little warrior so we could go on a date! This picture is a joke, but had Rich and I in stitches we were laughing so hard. I love spending time with my funny husband. Makes me laugh even when I don't want to.

(above) Night before we went walking along the ocean. The last time we took this walk, we didn't have anyone on our shoulders ;) If you look closely, you'll see that shoulder rider has a mouth full of salt water taffy! He loved it.

(above) The morning of the 4th. Getting ready for the bike parade with Papa.

(above) And, as usual, Rich becomes the human jungle gym for a couple of nephews!

No comments: