Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Be 2!!!

This past weekend, we celebrated a 2nd year with our little guy. It was a nice time with neighbors, friends, family and special guests Grandma and Papa "hey"...how that name stuck we will never know! This year, he totally got the fact that this day was all about him and that he was "hosting" a party for his friends. The rain even stopped just in time and the sun came out to say happy birthday too. We are thankful for the many blessings in our lives and the pruning that God has done to make us realize what is most imporant to us.

Especially some of the most important lessons in life, like:

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"


"Life is uncertain, eat dessert first"

"whenever possible, put daddy in a costume"

Thanks to all my friends for coming to my birthday tailgate party, I look forward to celebrating your birthdays with you too!!!

No comments: