I know it's been quite some time, but 24 hours is just not enough time in a day (all you seasoned moms know what I mean)!! Life is just going at mach speed and our little one is busy as ever now that he's 1...and a few weeks. Here's a peek of what we've been up to. As usual, these are about a month late, but cute anyway! unfortunately birthday pics are still in my camera, but here are a few that got downloaded before the big day. We were so thankful that both sets of grandparents were able to make it out for the special occasion! How fun!
Poppa taking me to swim class just a week before my 1st bday!
this is my cheering squad. i did not disappoint :)
Me and daddy love to swim!

But I think I'm ready to get out now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment