Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Little Trio (plus a Cat) That Could!

We survived our very first, all consuming, family illness!!! I know it's not a developmental milestone, nor is it a feat in and of itself (as I am sure many a family has dealt with this), but it was our first nonetheless. AND, we made it! It was just a little confirmation that we can (and did) do it! I guess that is what comes with the territory of having children.

I would love to be able to protect everyone from illness all the time (myself included), but once you open the door to a world of bugs, viruses, runny noses, hands that go in the mouth all the time and social events...I guess you open the door to reality :)

In any event, we are all better and a stronger family unit for it. Happy Fall!!!

No comments: