No, really...what baby? Somewhere over the past few months we lost our little newborn and a little boy emerged! In fact, someone told me that when they sleep a lot, they are growing. So the other day when he took a reeeaaallly looooong nap in the middle of the day, I was scared that when he woke up I would go in to find a 6ft. tall, 42 year old man with 5 o'clock shadow chewing on a pacifier in a tie dye onesie!! Luckily, I found no such thing. But here are some pictures of our little boy who is growing oh so fast:
Sippy cup and a high chair. Wow...
Yeah, so what's it to ya...I like sitting up in my stroller, I just don't want to do it on the ground yet!
This is our little contortionist. What's the deal with the tie dye? It hides carrot and sweet potato stains much better than white, so we had a little craft project!
After his evening bath.
Commando crawl to his books. He's getting really fast...yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment