Basically, that describes how much I am learning and doing week by week. Mommy can't even keep up anymore! I am rolling around all over the place and starting to scoot just a little. I don't think my parents are quite prepared for me to be mobile. But it probably won't be for a couple of months just yet. Every day is a new adventure and when a week passes, Mommy can't believe how much I've changed. The other night, I think she was crying when she put me to bed, because my head was all wet!! (
note from mommy: yes, that's true, I just can't believe how much he's already grown and how blessed we are to have him)!
Below: Busted! Mommy heard some rustling around when I was supposed to be napping and this is what she found...
Below: Later that day, after a second nap, I was busted again. Broke out of my swaddle and turned on my fishy aquarium...hey, I needed some entertainment (I'm just like my daddy!). Can you blame me?
No comments:
Post a Comment