We had hoped to know the sex of the baby at today's 16 week appointment, but we were mistaken (we'll chalk that one up to being first time parents!). In any event, the appt. went very well and we were happy to see that our baby is growing and healthy. We will definitely find out the sex of the baby at the next appointment (20 wks.) so you will have to keep waiting to see if your vote was correct. I know, I know...my bad.On a pregnancy note, I have been feeling much, much better. My nausea has subsided and I am enjoying a higher level of energy although, I still need my naps.
P.S. A NOTE FROM DAD:
I had hoped that we would find out the sex of the baby today, but, I will settle for knowing that the baby is progressing and healthy. However, this doesn't change the fact that I am freaking out!!!
1 comment:
I thought it was a little early to find out......No worries...I am glad the little one is healthy we are very excited for you. It is the best thing ever and when that little bundle is placed in your arms all your worries will fade away.....Love, c&H
Post a Comment